Epoxy mortar is 100% washable and consists of solids alone, which have exceptional high strength anf chemical resistance. The epoxy mortar has deep bonding that makes it a better or preferable choice over concvnetional or emulsion based systems. The epoxy mortar can be applied effectively to interior and horizontal substrates.
It depends upon the properties desired that epoxy-based mortar is mixed with materials such as epoxy resins, solvent, binder, mineral fillers and some additives in certain measurements. It is used as an adhesive and mortar for structural repair of damaged, dished or dangerous concrete and floors.
The qualities of epoxy mortar
- High strength and hardness after curing
- Provides good adhesion to construction material
- They are easy to mix and apply; it also cures faster, even in damp surroundings (synthetic resin)&Heavy traffic friendly.
- They have improved fluid permeability resistance; it is also stain-resistant
- They have improved abrasion, impact and chemical resistance
- Good packaging
- A range of color mix
- Does not shrink or crack
- Damaged concrete repairs
- Concrete floors
- Damaged bay edges
- Broken steps
- Filling holes and gaps