Polyurethane coating for protecting substrate against going bad
A substrate surface layer is applied with a layer Polyurethane that protects the surface from deteriorating.
Polyurethane layer prevents the surface from the following
- Bad Weathers
- And any other forms of deterioration
For the surfaces that require a great deal of prevention from corrosion for they are exposed to the vagaries of weather and other conditions, a PU coating layer of solvent is applied to the surface. It acts as a safeguard from corroding.
Advantages of Polyurethane
The main benefits of Polyurethane are
- It is durable
- Resistant to chemicals
- Glossy, transparent shining appearance
- High UV Value
- It is highly customizable suiting the customer needs
Why do most customers want Polyurethane coating?
The popularity of Polyurethane is because of the following reasons
- It makes the original shape and retains the mechanical properties for a long time to come
- It is glossy and resistant to scratches and dents
- Softer and more elastic than epoxy coating
Applications of Polyurethane coating?
The main application of Polyurethane coating are
- Good value when used in airports, hospitals and malls
- It is non-inflammable and well suited for the areas where there is lot of combustion
- Good for wooden floors and metals